Grand Jhaiji Fuk LUK Sau for Health Wealth Happiness
Brand: GRAND JHAIJI
- These 3 star lords represent specific celestial energies.
- Fuk means blessings of good luck, health and happiness.
- Sau the old man carrying a staff and peach in his hands represent longevity.
- The meaning of Luk character in imperial China was official's salary.
- W x H x D: 12 cm x 10 cm x 4 cm | For further queries kindly contact on the given contact number - 8076196956
Publisher: GRAND JHAIJI
Details: Featuring Fuk, Luk, and Sau are symbols of fortune, fame, and long life and these are received when one is blessed by the three Feng Shui gods of wealth. Fuk in Chinese means blessings of happiness, health, and good luck. Made of polyresin, Fuk may be seen holding a scroll, which is the importance of knowledge. Luk, on the other hand, implied an official's salary. Holding a symbol of power, a gold ingot, Luk is symbolic of stability, energy, and success. Represented by an old man, longevity is symbolized by Sau. All three of these must be placed in a row and that too, in a specific order. Fuk should always be in the left, Luk in the middle, while Sau occupies the right side.
We Also Recommend
Feng Shui Hand made Mask Religious & Healing Home Decor Car,Wall & Door Hanging