Vastu Fengshui Tortoise in Ashtdhatu by The Holy Mart | Vastu Tortoise with Plate
Brand: The Holy Mart
- A Vastu Feng shui tortoise for good luck and peace.
- This tortoise is made up sacred Ashtdhatu alloy which basically consist of eight metals i.e. Gold, Silver, Copper, zinc, lead, tin, iron and mercury.
- Read description for knowing how to place this tortoise in your home or workplace
- Bring home the turtle with the plate to bring peace and prosperity in your home
- Original Ashtdhatu tortoise in the plate from the house of Brand "The Holy Mart", Always Serving In Your Spiritual Journey.
Publisher: The Holy Mart
Details: It is beautiful tortoise in a ashtdhatu with a OM plate below it. Tortoise should be kept in homes according to Vastu Shastra and in Feng Shui. There are few Vastu rules which gives great benefits in your life. The tortoise made of metals is to be placed in North and North West. You must always remember that wherever you place your tortoise figurine, it should always face towards East Direction. If you are wishing to place a tortoise family in your living room; than it is the best option as it will help you to increase your family harmony. Tortoise must be kept in water. Tortoise figure can be kept in similar material depth dish. Add some water and colored stones. This will make a nice décor and as per Vastu Sashtra bring serenity, harmony, peace, long life, and money in your home. Tortoise need to be take care of that is keep check that they are well placed in above mentioned direction always and the water level is maintained. Water must be enough in dish to soak the feet of tortoise figurine.
We Also Recommend
Feng Shui Hand made Mask Religious & Healing Home Decor Car,Wall & Door Hanging